Chinchero, Salt mines, Moray, Sacred Valley, Ollantaytambo, Pisac, in 1 day.-
Price as of 2022:
Group service up to 20 people (mini bus): US$ 16 or 60 soles each person.
Private service (small group): US$ 70 or 260 soles each person.
What is included? Tour guide, and transport.
Availability: Every day.
How to pay it? We’ll collect the payment at your accommodation at 6:40 am of your chosen date.
A very recommended tour to sight the most important Inca sites along the Sacred Valley, and all its beautiful mountains views, glaciers, farming areas, local houses so the tour guide will explain to you in English, and Spanish.
We’ll meet at 6:40 am at your accommodation of your chosen date to take you to the bus which leaves at 7:00 am from Cusco downtown driving along the very highlands of Cusco, first to Chinchero located at 3:800 masl where you will see gigantic stones fitted together, and a church built on a Inca temple, afterwards you will head to the Inca salt mines of Maras, which comprises over 3000 pools to extract salt since Incan time, also to the next stop, the terraces of Moray which was an Inca “farming laboratory” used to acclimatize and improve Andean crops.
You still take the bus for 1 hour to Urubamba town for lunch, after lunch another 45 minutes to Ollantaytambo, which is about gigantic stones fitted together at the Sun temple, farming terraces, gigantic stone walls, etc.
Ollantaytambo town seems to be the “Second Inca living town just after Cusco town, a mixed of Inca stone walls, and old Spanish style houses”, afterwards it takes another 2 hours driving to Pisac, which is about terraces, Inca houses, and a unique view of the Sacred Valley below.
The bus will be back at Cusco by 7:00 pm.
What do you need to take?
– 30 soles (US$ 8) for a buffet lunch at Urubamba.
– 70 soles (US$ 18) for the partial tourist ticket of only 2 days pass to allow you visiting Pisac, Ollantaytambo, Chinchero, and Moray. Otherwise you can buy the whole tourist ticket of 130 soles (US$ 33) of 10 days pass, also for other day tours like Cusco city tour, South Cusco Valley tour, You can buy this ticket at first Inca site you go.
– 15 soles (US$ 4) for Salt mines ticket.
– Clothing, temperatures could varies from 5 °C to 28 °C.
– Bottled water, snacks, hat, sunglasses, beanie.